GamesDesktop 092.005010185 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 092.005010185 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. Take a look here
for more info on GAMESDESKTOP. Detailed information about GamesDesktop 092.005010185 can be seen at http://re.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 092.005010185 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_re_005010185 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_re_005010185\gmsd_re_005010185 - uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GamesDesktop 092.005010185. The program's main executable file occupies 9.90 MB (10375680 bytes) on disk and is titled gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside GamesDesktop 092.005010185. They take about 11.11 MB (11646828
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.90 MB)
- gmsd_re_005010185 - uninstall.exe (860.17 KB)
- predm.exe (381.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 092.005010185
of GamesDesktop 092.005010185.
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall GamesDesktop 092.005010185.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall GamesDesktop 092.005010185:
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_re_005010185
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_re_005010185\gamesdesktop_widget.exe
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_re_005010185\gmsd_re_005010185 - uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_re_005010185\gmsd_re_005010185 - uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_re_005010185\gmsd_re_005010185.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_re_005010185_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 092.005010185 is a program by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase GamesDesktop 092.005010185 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 092.005010185 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 092.005010185 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 092.005010185". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 092.005010185 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GamesDesktop 092.005010185 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 092.005010185, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 092.005010185:
- The software company is: http://re.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_re_005010185\gmsd_re_005010185 - uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GamesDesktop 092.005010185.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 092.005010185, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 092.005010185 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 092.005010185 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GamesDesktop 092.005010185 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 092.005010185 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 092.005010185 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-15 17:27:28.577