GamesDesktop 092.005010074 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 092.005010074 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. You can find out more on GAMESDESKTOP or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://re.gamesdesktop.com
if you want to read more on GamesDesktop 092.005010074 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. GamesDesktop 092.005010074 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_re_005010074 folder, depending on the user's option. GamesDesktop 092.005010074's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\gmsd_re_005010074\unins000.exe". gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the GamesDesktop 092.005010074's primary executable file and it takes about 9.85 MB (10328208 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside GamesDesktop 092.005010074. They occupy about 14.71 MB (15419448
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.85 MB)
- gmsd_re_005010074.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (387.29 KB)
- unins000.exe (694.48 KB)
This page is about GamesDesktop 092.005010074 version 092.005010074
If planning to uninstall GamesDesktop 092.005010074 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall GamesDesktop 092.005010074:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove GamesDesktop 092.005010074:
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_re_005010074
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_re_005010074\gamesdesktop_widget.exe
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_re_005010074\gmsd_re_005010074.exe
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_re_005010074\predm.exe
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_re_005010074\unins000.dat
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_re_005010074_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 092.005010074 is a program by GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is hard because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall GamesDesktop 092.005010074 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete GamesDesktop 092.005010074 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 092.005010074 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 092.005010074". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 092.005010074 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GamesDesktop 092.005010074 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 092.005010074, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 092.005010074:
- The web site of the application is: http://re.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_re_005010074\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GamesDesktop 092.005010074.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 092.005010074, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 092.005010074 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 092.005010074 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GamesDesktop 092.005010074 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 092.005010074 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GamesDesktop 092.005010074 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-29 11:33:12.247