This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 092.005010040 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 092.005010040 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on GAMESDESKTOP. Please open http://re.gamesdesktop.com
if you want to read more on GamesDesktop 092.005010040 on GAMESDESKTOP's page. GamesDesktop 092.005010040 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_re_005010040 directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for GamesDesktop 092.005010040 is "C:\Program Files\gmsd_re_005010040\unins000.exe". gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 9.78 MB (10249872 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of GamesDesktop 092.005010040. They take an average of 14.63 MB (15342584
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.78 MB)
- gmsd_re_005010040.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (389.75 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 092.005010040
of GamesDesktop 092.005010040.
If you are manually uninstalling GamesDesktop 092.005010040 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_re_005010040
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_re_005010040\gamesdesktop_widget.exe
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_re_005010040\gmsd_re_005010040.exe
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_re_005010040\predm.exe
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_re_005010040\unins000.dat
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_re_005010040_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 092.005010040 is a program released by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase GamesDesktop 092.005010040 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete GamesDesktop 092.005010040 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GamesDesktop 092.005010040 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 092.005010040". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 092.005010040 app will be found very quickly. When you select GamesDesktop 092.005010040 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 092.005010040, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 092.005010040:
- The web site of the program is: http://re.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_re_005010040\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GamesDesktop 092.005010040.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 092.005010040, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 092.005010040 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 092.005010040 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 092.005010040 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 092.005010040 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 092.005010040 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 13:00:41.810