GamesDesktop 092.005010039 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 092.005010039 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Open here
where you can find out more on GAMESDESKTOP. Please follow http://re.gamesdesktop.com
if you want to read more on GamesDesktop 092.005010039 on GAMESDESKTOP's page. GamesDesktop 092.005010039 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_re_005010039 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove GamesDesktop 092.005010039 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_re_005010039\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. GamesDesktop 092.005010039's primary file takes around 9.78 MB (10249872 bytes) and is named gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
The following executable files are contained in GamesDesktop 092.005010039. They take 14.63 MB (15342096
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.78 MB)
- gmsd_re_005010039.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (389.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 092.005010039
of GamesDesktop 092.005010039.
GamesDesktop 092.005010039 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were found:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall GamesDesktop 092.005010039:
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_re_005010039
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_re_005010039\gamesdesktop_widget.exe
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_re_005010039\gmsd_re_005010039.exe
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_re_005010039\predm.exe
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_re_005010039\unins000.dat
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_re_005010039_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 092.005010039 is an application offered by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove GamesDesktop 092.005010039 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove GamesDesktop 092.005010039 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 092.005010039 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 092.005010039". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 092.005010039 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GamesDesktop 092.005010039 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 092.005010039, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 092.005010039:
- The web site of the application is: http://re.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_re_005010039\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GamesDesktop 092.005010039.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 092.005010039, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 092.005010039 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 092.005010039 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GamesDesktop 092.005010039 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 092.005010039 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GamesDesktop 092.005010039 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 05:31:16.160