You can find below details on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 092.005010011 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 092.005010011 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. Check out here
where you can read more on GAMESDESKTOP. Detailed information about GamesDesktop 092.005010011 can be found at http://re.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 092.005010011 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_re_005010011 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for GamesDesktop 092.005010011 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_re_005010011\unins000.exe". gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 9.78 MB (10249872 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in GamesDesktop 092.005010011. They occupy 14.63 MB (15340168
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.78 MB)
- gmsd_re_005010011.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (386.87 KB)
- unins000.exe (694.46 KB)
The current page applies to GamesDesktop 092.005010011 version 092.005010011
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove GamesDesktop 092.005010011:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_re_005010011
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GAMESDESKTOP
Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_re_005010011\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_re_005010011\unins000.msg
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GAMESDESKTOP\GamesDesktop.lnk
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_re_005010011_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 092.005010011 is a program marketed by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall GamesDesktop 092.005010011 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase GamesDesktop 092.005010011 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GamesDesktop 092.005010011 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 092.005010011". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 092.005010011 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select GamesDesktop 092.005010011 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 092.005010011, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 092.005010011:
- The software company is: http://re.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_re_005010011\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GamesDesktop 092.005010011.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 092.005010011, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 092.005010011 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 092.005010011 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 092.005010011 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 092.005010011 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 092.005010011 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 16:52:06.867