GamesDesktop 092.005010010 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 092.005010010 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. Take a look here
for more info on GAMESDESKTOP. You can see more info related to GamesDesktop 092.005010010 at http://re.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 092.005010010 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_re_005010010 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for GamesDesktop 092.005010010 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_re_005010010\unins000.exe". gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the GamesDesktop 092.005010010's main executable file and it occupies around 9.78 MB (10249872 bytes) on disk.
GamesDesktop 092.005010010 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.45 MB (10962760
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.78 MB)
- unins000.exe (696.18 KB)
The current web page applies to GamesDesktop 092.005010010 version 092.005010010
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_re_005010010
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GAMESDESKTOP
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_re_005010010\gamesdesktop_widget.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_re_005010010\gmsd_re_005010010.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_re_005010010\predm.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_re_005010010\unins000.dat
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_re_005010010_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 092.005010010 is a program offered by GAMESDESKTOP. Some users want to erase this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase GamesDesktop 092.005010010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GamesDesktop 092.005010010 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 092.005010010 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 092.005010010". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 092.005010010 program will be found automatically. After you click GamesDesktop 092.005010010 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 092.005010010, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 092.005010010:
- The software company is: http://re.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_re_005010010\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GamesDesktop 092.005010010.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 092.005010010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 092.005010010 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 092.005010010 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GamesDesktop 092.005010010 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 092.005010010 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GamesDesktop 092.005010010 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 16:36:40.930