You can find below details on how to remove GamesDesktop 091.021010240 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 091.021010240 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. Take a look here
for more information on GAMESDESKTOP. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ra_021010240 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove GamesDesktop 091.021010240 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ra_021010240\gmsd_ra_021010240 - uninstall.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the GamesDesktop 091.021010240's primary executable file and it takes about 9.90 MB (10375680 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with GamesDesktop 091.021010240. They occupy about 15.10 MB (15833323
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.90 MB)
- gmsd_ra_021010240 - uninstall.exe (868.67 KB)
- gmsd_ra_021010240.exe (3.77 MB)
- predm.exe (597.39 KB)
This data is about GamesDesktop 091.021010240 version 091.021010240
If you are manually uninstalling GamesDesktop 091.021010240 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall GamesDesktop 091.021010240:
The files below are left behind on your disk by GamesDesktop 091.021010240 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ra_021010240
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ra_021010240\gamesdesktop_widget.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ra_021010240\gmsd_ra_021010240 - uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ra_021010240\gmsd_ra_021010240.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ra_021010240\predm.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_ra_021010240_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 091.021010240 is an application by GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall GamesDesktop 091.021010240 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove GamesDesktop 091.021010240 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GamesDesktop 091.021010240 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 091.021010240". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 091.021010240 program will be found automatically. After you click GamesDesktop 091.021010240 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 091.021010240, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GamesDesktop 091.021010240.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 091.021010240, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 091.021010240 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 091.021010240 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 091.021010240 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 091.021010240 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GamesDesktop 091.021010240 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 16:43:43.760