GamesDesktop 091.021010239 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 091.021010239 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. Open here
for more information on GAMESDESKTOP. Usually the GamesDesktop 091.021010239 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ra_021010239 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing GamesDesktop 091.021010239 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ra_021010239\gmsd_ra_021010239 - uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called gamesdesktop_widget.exe and occupies 9.90 MB (10375680 bytes).
GamesDesktop 091.021010239 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 15.11 MB (15848171
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.90 MB)
- gmsd_ra_021010239 - uninstall.exe (868.17 KB)
- gmsd_ra_021010239.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (597.39 KB)
This page is about GamesDesktop 091.021010239 version 091.021010239
If you are manually uninstalling GamesDesktop 091.021010239 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove GamesDesktop 091.021010239:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\GAMESDESKTOP
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_ra_021010239
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\GAMESDESKTOP\GamesDesktop.lnk
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_ra_021010239\gamesdesktop_widget.exe
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_ra_021010239\gmsd_ra_021010239 - uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_ra_021010239\gmsd_ra_021010239 - uninstall.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_ra_021010239_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 091.021010239 is a program by GAMESDESKTOP. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall GamesDesktop 091.021010239 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete GamesDesktop 091.021010239 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 091.021010239 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 091.021010239". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 091.021010239 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GamesDesktop 091.021010239 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 091.021010239, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GamesDesktop 091.021010239.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 091.021010239, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 091.021010239 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 091.021010239 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GamesDesktop 091.021010239 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 091.021010239 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 091.021010239 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 08:37:16.427