This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 091.005010189 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 091.005010189 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. Further information on GAMESDESKTOP can be seen here
. More details about GamesDesktop 091.005010189 can be found at http://ra.gamesdesktop.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ra_005010189 folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ra_005010189\gmsd_ra_005010189 - uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GamesDesktop 091.005010189. gmsd_ra_005010189 - uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 702.17 KB (719021 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of GamesDesktop 091.005010189. They take about 702.17 KB (719021
bytes) on disk.
- gmsd_ra_005010189 - uninstall.exe (702.17 KB)
This page is about GamesDesktop 091.005010189 version 091.005010189
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove GamesDesktop 091.005010189.Folders found on disk after you uninstall GamesDesktop 091.005010189 from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk by GamesDesktop 091.005010189's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_ra_005010189
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GAMESDESKTOP
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_ra_005010189\gamesdesktop_widget.exe
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_ra_005010189\gmsd_ra_005010189 - uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_ra_005010189\gmsd_ra_005010189 - uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_ra_005010189\gmsd_ra_005010189.exe
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_ra_005010189_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 091.005010189 is an application offered by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove GamesDesktop 091.005010189 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove GamesDesktop 091.005010189 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 091.005010189 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 091.005010189". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 091.005010189 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GamesDesktop 091.005010189 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GamesDesktop 091.005010189, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 091.005010189:
- The software company is: http://ra.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ra_005010189\gmsd_ra_005010189 - uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GamesDesktop 091.005010189.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 091.005010189, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 091.005010189 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 091.005010189 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 091.005010189 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 091.005010189 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 091.005010189 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-13 06:06:51.897