GamesDesktop 091.005010139 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 091.005010139 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Take a look here
for more details on GAMESDESKTOP. Please open http://ra.gamesdesktop.com
if you want to read more on GamesDesktop 091.005010139 on GAMESDESKTOP's web page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ra_005010139 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. GamesDesktop 091.005010139's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ra_005010139\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled gamesdesktop_widget.exe and it has a size of 9.90 MB (10379776 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with GamesDesktop 091.005010139. They take about 10.78 MB (11307181
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.90 MB)
- unins000.exe (905.67 KB)
This page is about GamesDesktop 091.005010139 version 091.005010139
GamesDesktop 091.005010139 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall GamesDesktop 091.005010139:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ra_005010139
Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ra_005010139\predm.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ra_005010139\unins000.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_ra_005010139_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 091.005010139 is an application by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall GamesDesktop 091.005010139 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase GamesDesktop 091.005010139 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 091.005010139 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 091.005010139". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 091.005010139 application will be found automatically. After you click GamesDesktop 091.005010139 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 091.005010139, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 091.005010139:
- The software company is: http://ra.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ra_005010139\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GamesDesktop 091.005010139.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 091.005010139, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 091.005010139 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 091.005010139 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 091.005010139 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 091.005010139 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GamesDesktop 091.005010139 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 14:35:10.823