You can find on this page details on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 091.005010039 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 091.005010039 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. More info about GAMESDESKTOP can be seen here
. Click on http://ra.gamesdesktop.com
to get more information about GamesDesktop 091.005010039 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ra_005010039 folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. GamesDesktop 091.005010039's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ra_005010039\unins000.exe. gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the GamesDesktop 091.005010039's main executable file and it takes about 9.78 MB (10249872 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in GamesDesktop 091.005010039. They take 10.45 MB (10959976
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.78 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 091.005010039
of GamesDesktop 091.005010039.
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall GamesDesktop 091.005010039.Folders left behind when you uninstall GamesDesktop 091.005010039:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove GamesDesktop 091.005010039:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ra_005010039
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GAMESDESKTOP
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ra_005010039\gmsd_ra_005010039.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GAMESDESKTOP\GamesDesktop.lnk
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_ra_005010039_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 091.005010039 is a program by GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall GamesDesktop 091.005010039 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase GamesDesktop 091.005010039 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 091.005010039 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 091.005010039". The GamesDesktop 091.005010039 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GamesDesktop 091.005010039 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 091.005010039, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 091.005010039:
- The software company is: http://ra.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ra_005010039\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GamesDesktop 091.005010039.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 091.005010039, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 091.005010039 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 091.005010039 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GamesDesktop 091.005010039 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 091.005010039 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 091.005010039 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-02 09:29:16.243