This info is about GamesDesktop 091.005010010 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 091.005010010 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. You can find out more on GAMESDESKTOP or check for application updates here
. More details about GamesDesktop 091.005010010 can be seen at http://ra.gamesdesktop.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_ra_005010010 directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling GamesDesktop 091.005010010 is "C:\Program Files\gmsd_ra_005010010\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the GamesDesktop 091.005010010's main executable file and it occupies circa 9.78 MB (10249872 bytes) on disk.
GamesDesktop 091.005010010 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 14.63 MB (15341968
bytes) on disk:
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.78 MB)
- gmsd_ra_005010010.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (386.91 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.18 KB)
This data is about GamesDesktop 091.005010010 version 091.005010010
GamesDesktop 091.005010010 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall GamesDesktop 091.005010010:
The files below were left behind on your disk by GamesDesktop 091.005010010 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_ra_005010010
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GAMESDESKTOP
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_ra_005010010\gamesdesktop_widget.exe
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_ra_005010010\gmsd_ra_005010010.exe
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_ra_005010010\predm.exe
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_ra_005010010\unins000.dat
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_ra_005010010_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 091.005010010 is an application released by GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase GamesDesktop 091.005010010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 091.005010010 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 091.005010010 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 091.005010010". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 091.005010010 program will be found automatically. When you select GamesDesktop 091.005010010 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 091.005010010, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 091.005010010:
- The software company is: http://ra.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_ra_005010010\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GamesDesktop 091.005010010.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 091.005010010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 091.005010010 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 091.005010010 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GamesDesktop 091.005010010 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 091.005010010 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GamesDesktop 091.005010010 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 15:49:35.730