This page is about GamesDesktop 091.002020010 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 091.002020010 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. You can read more on GAMESDESKTOP or check for application updates here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ra_002020010 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove GamesDesktop 091.002020010 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ra_002020010\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 9.78 MB (10249872 bytes) on disk and is titled gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside GamesDesktop 091.002020010. They take about 14.63 MB (15341968
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.78 MB)
- gmsd_ra_002020010.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (386.91 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 091.002020010
of GamesDesktop 091.002020010.
If you are manually uninstalling GamesDesktop 091.002020010 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ra_005010010\gamesdesktop_widget.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\MS60R5XG\eula-gamesdesktop.htm
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\UV7DEX32\eula-gamesdesktop.htm
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Continue GamesDesktop Uninstaller.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_ra_005010010_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 091.002020010 is a program by GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall GamesDesktop 091.002020010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GamesDesktop 091.002020010 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 091.002020010 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 091.002020010". The GamesDesktop 091.002020010 application will be found automatically. After you select GamesDesktop 091.002020010 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 091.002020010, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GamesDesktop 091.002020010.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 091.002020010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 091.002020010 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 091.002020010 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 091.002020010 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 091.002020010 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 091.002020010 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 11:24:33.443