You can find below details on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 033.33 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 033.33 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. Additional info about GAMESDESKTOP can be seen here
. Please open http://ru.gamesdesktop.com
if you want to read more on GamesDesktop 033.33 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. GamesDesktop 033.33 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ru_33 directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove GamesDesktop 033.33 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ru_33\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. GamesDesktop 033.33's main file takes about 386.20 KB (395464 bytes) and is named predm.exe.
GamesDesktop 033.33 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.05 MB (1103256
bytes) on disk:
- predm.exe (386.20 KB)
- unins000.exe (691.20 KB)
The current page applies to GamesDesktop 033.33 version 033.33
GamesDesktop 033.33 is an application released by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall GamesDesktop 033.33 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete GamesDesktop 033.33 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 033.33 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 033.33". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 033.33 app will be found very quickly. When you click GamesDesktop 033.33 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about GamesDesktop 033.33, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 033.33:
- The publisher is: http://ru.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ru_33\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GamesDesktop 033.33.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 033.33, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 033.33 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 033.33 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 033.33 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 033.33 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GamesDesktop 033.33 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 14:17:16.300