You can find below details on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 033.200 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 033.200 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Open here
where you can read more on GAMESDESKTOP. More information about the app GamesDesktop 033.200 can be seen at http://ru.gamesdesktop.com
. Usually the GamesDesktop 033.200 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ru_200 folder, depending on the user's option during install. GamesDesktop 033.200's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ru_200\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named unins000.exe and it has a size of 698.36 KB (715116 bytes).
GamesDesktop 033.200 is composed of the following executables which take 698.36 KB (715116
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to GamesDesktop 033.200 version 033.200
When planning to uninstall GamesDesktop 033.200 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
GamesDesktop 033.200 is a program offered by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall GamesDesktop 033.200 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 033.200 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GamesDesktop 033.200 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 033.200". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 033.200 program will be found automatically. After you select GamesDesktop 033.200 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GamesDesktop 033.200, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 033.200:
- The web site of the program is: http://ru.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ru_200\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GamesDesktop 033.200.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 033.200, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 033.200 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 033.200 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 033.200 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 033.200 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 033.200 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-13 14:22:31.567