GamesDesktop 033.142 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 033.142 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. More information about GAMESDESKTOP can be read here
. You can see more info about GamesDesktop 033.142 at http://ru.gamesdesktop.com
. Usually the GamesDesktop 033.142 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_ru_142 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for GamesDesktop 033.142 is "C:\Program Files\gmsd_ru_142\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 3.13 MB (3283120 bytes) on disk and is called gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
The executables below are part of GamesDesktop 033.142. They occupy an average of 7.98 MB (8367012
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.13 MB)
- gmsd_ru_142.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (382.72 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.36 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 033.142
of GamesDesktop 033.142.
GamesDesktop 033.142 is a program released by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to erase GamesDesktop 033.142 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GamesDesktop 033.142 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 033.142 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 033.142". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 033.142 program will be found automatically. When you select GamesDesktop 033.142 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 033.142, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 033.142:
- The publisher is: http://ru.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_ru_142\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GamesDesktop 033.142.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 033.142, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 033.142 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 033.142 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 033.142 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 033.142 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 033.142 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 09:50:11.443