GamesDesktop 033.142 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 033.142 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. More information about GAMESDESKTOP can be read here
. You can see more info about GamesDesktop 033.142 at http://ru.gamesdesktop.com
. Usually the GamesDesktop 033.142 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_ru_142 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for GamesDesktop 033.142 is "C:\Program Files\gmsd_ru_142\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 3.13 MB (3283120 bytes) on disk and is called gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
The executables below are part of GamesDesktop 033.142. They occupy an average of 7.98 MB (8367012
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.13 MB)
- gmsd_ru_142.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (382.72 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.36 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 033.142
of GamesDesktop 033.142.
GamesDesktop 033.142 is a program released by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to erase GamesDesktop 033.142 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GamesDesktop 033.142 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 033.142 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 033.142". The GamesDesktop 033.142 program will be found very quickly. When you click GamesDesktop 033.142 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about GamesDesktop 033.142, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 033.142:
- The software company is: http://ru.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_ru_142\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GamesDesktop 033.142.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 033.142, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 033.142 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 033.142 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 033.142 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 033.142 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 033.142 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 09:50:11.443