You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 033.025010141 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 033.025010141 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. You can read more on GAMESDESKTOP or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ru_025010141 folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ru_025010141\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall GamesDesktop 033.025010141. The program's main executable file is named gamesdesktop_widget.exe and it has a size of 9.90 MB (10380288 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in GamesDesktop 033.025010141. They occupy 15.21 MB (15952644
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.90 MB)
- gmsd_ru_025010141.exe (3.97 MB)
- predm.exe (673.23 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.36 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 033.025010141
of GamesDesktop 033.025010141.
GamesDesktop 033.025010141 is a program offered by GAMESDESKTOP. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase GamesDesktop 033.025010141 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase GamesDesktop 033.025010141 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 033.025010141 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 033.025010141". The GamesDesktop 033.025010141 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select GamesDesktop 033.025010141 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 033.025010141, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GamesDesktop 033.025010141.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 033.025010141, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 033.025010141 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 033.025010141 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GamesDesktop 033.025010141 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 033.025010141 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 033.025010141 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-10 04:25:45.060