You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 033.025010039 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 033.025010039 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Additional info about GAMESDESKTOP can be seen here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ru_025010039 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove GamesDesktop 033.025010039 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ru_025010039\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the GamesDesktop 033.025010039's main executable file and it occupies around 9.78 MB (10249872 bytes) on disk.
GamesDesktop 033.025010039 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 14.63 MB (15344656
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.78 MB)
- gmsd_ru_025010039.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (389.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 033.025010039
of GamesDesktop 033.025010039.
GamesDesktop 033.025010039 is a program released by GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall GamesDesktop 033.025010039 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 033.025010039 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 033.025010039 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 033.025010039". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 033.025010039 program will be found very quickly. When you select GamesDesktop 033.025010039 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 033.025010039, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GamesDesktop 033.025010039.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 033.025010039, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 033.025010039 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 033.025010039 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 033.025010039 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 033.025010039 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GamesDesktop 033.025010039 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 07:08:33.160