You can find on this page details on how to remove GamesDesktop 027.293 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 027.293 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Take a look here
for more details on GAMESDESKTOP. You can get more details about GamesDesktop 027.293 at http://au.gamesdesktop.com
. Usually the GamesDesktop 027.293 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_au_293 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. GamesDesktop 027.293's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\gmsd_au_293\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 3.12 MB (3274416 bytes) on disk and is labeled gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
GamesDesktop 027.293 contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.96 MB (8351584
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.12 MB)
- gmsd_au_293.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (386.55 KB)
- unins000.exe (689.46 KB)
The current web page applies to GamesDesktop 027.293 version 027.293
GamesDesktop 027.293 is an application released by GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove GamesDesktop 027.293 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GamesDesktop 027.293 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GamesDesktop 027.293 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 027.293". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 027.293 program will be found very quickly. After you click GamesDesktop 027.293 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 027.293, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 027.293:
- The web site of the program is: http://au.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_au_293\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GamesDesktop 027.293.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 027.293, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 027.293 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 027.293 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GamesDesktop 027.293 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 027.293 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 027.293 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 02:41:44.267