This web page contains complete information on how to remove GamesDesktop 027.152 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 027.152 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. More data about GAMESDESKTOP can be read here
. Please follow http://au.gamesdesktop.com
if you want to read more on GamesDesktop 027.152 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. GamesDesktop 027.152 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_au_152 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing GamesDesktop 027.152 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_au_152\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the GamesDesktop 027.152's main executable file and it occupies about 3.12 MB (3274928 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside GamesDesktop 027.152. They occupy about 7.97 MB (8360312
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.12 MB)
- gmsd_au_152.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (386.52 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.51 KB)
This data is about GamesDesktop 027.152 version 027.152
GamesDesktop 027.152 is a program offered by GAMESDESKTOP. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase GamesDesktop 027.152 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 027.152 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 027.152 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 027.152". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 027.152 app will be found very quickly. After you click GamesDesktop 027.152 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 027.152, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 027.152:
- The web site of the application is: http://au.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_au_152\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GamesDesktop 027.152.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 027.152, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 027.152 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 027.152 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 027.152 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 027.152 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 027.152 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-22 01:03:29.410