GamesDesktop 027.005010040 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 027.005010040 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Further information on GAMESDESKTOP can be found here
. Further information about GamesDesktop 027.005010040 can be found at http://au.gamesdesktop.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_au_005010040 directory (same installation drive as Windows). GamesDesktop 027.005010040's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_au_005010040\unins000.exe". gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the GamesDesktop 027.005010040's main executable file and it takes close to 9.78 MB (10249872 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with GamesDesktop 027.005010040. They occupy about 14.63 MB (15343096
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.78 MB)
- gmsd_au_005010040.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (389.75 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.46 KB)
The current page applies to GamesDesktop 027.005010040 version 027.005010040
GamesDesktop 027.005010040 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk by GamesDesktop 027.005010040's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_au_005010040
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GAMESDESKTOP
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_au_005010040\gamesdesktop_widget.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_au_005010040\gmsd_au_005010040.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_au_005010040\predm.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_au_005010040\unins000.dat
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_au_005010040_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 027.005010040 is an application offered by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall GamesDesktop 027.005010040 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete GamesDesktop 027.005010040 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 027.005010040 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 027.005010040". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 027.005010040 program will be found automatically. After you select GamesDesktop 027.005010040 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 027.005010040, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 027.005010040:
- The web site of the program is: http://au.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_au_005010040\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GamesDesktop 027.005010040.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 027.005010040, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 027.005010040 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 027.005010040 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GamesDesktop 027.005010040 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 027.005010040 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GamesDesktop 027.005010040 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 13:54:15.113