GamesDesktop 026.497 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 026.497 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. Open here
for more info on GAMESDESKTOP. You can get more details about GamesDesktop 026.497 at http://ca.gamesdesktop.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ca_497 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove GamesDesktop 026.497 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ca_497\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the GamesDesktop 026.497's main executable file and it occupies approximately 3.12 MB (3274416 bytes) on disk.
GamesDesktop 026.497 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.96 MB (8351072
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.12 MB)
- gmsd_ca_497.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (386.55 KB)
- unins000.exe (689.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 026.497
of GamesDesktop 026.497.
GamesDesktop 026.497 is a program offered by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase GamesDesktop 026.497 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 026.497 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 026.497 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 026.497". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 026.497 application will be found automatically. After you select GamesDesktop 026.497 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 026.497, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 026.497:
- The web site of the application is: http://ca.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ca_497\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GamesDesktop 026.497.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 026.497, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 026.497 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 026.497 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 026.497 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 026.497 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 026.497 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 23:26:15.363