GamesDesktop 026.489 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 026.489 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Additional info about GAMESDESKTOP can be seen here
. Click on http://ca.gamesdesktop.com
to get more facts about GamesDesktop 026.489 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. GamesDesktop 026.489 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ca_489 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for GamesDesktop 026.489 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ca_489\unins000.exe". gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 9.79 MB (10263696 bytes) on disk.
GamesDesktop 026.489 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 14.64 MB (15347128
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.79 MB)
- gmsd_ca_489.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (386.38 KB)
- unins000.exe (689.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 026.489
of GamesDesktop 026.489.
GamesDesktop 026.489 is an application marketed by GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall GamesDesktop 026.489 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall GamesDesktop 026.489 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GamesDesktop 026.489 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 026.489". The GamesDesktop 026.489 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GamesDesktop 026.489 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 026.489, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 026.489:
- The web site of the program is: http://ca.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ca_489\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GamesDesktop 026.489.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 026.489, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 026.489 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 026.489 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 026.489 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 026.489 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 026.489 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 00:55:49.873