You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove GamesDesktop 026.355 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 026.355 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. Go over here
for more information on GAMESDESKTOP. More info about the app GamesDesktop 026.355 can be seen at http://ca.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 026.355 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ca_355 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. GamesDesktop 026.355's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ca_355\unins000.exe". gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.12 MB (3274928 bytes) on disk.
GamesDesktop 026.355 contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.98 MB (8369757
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.12 MB)
- gmsd_ca_355.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (386.61 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.67 KB)
This info is about GamesDesktop 026.355 version 026.355
GamesDesktop 026.355 is an application offered by GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase GamesDesktop 026.355 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GamesDesktop 026.355 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 026.355 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 026.355". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 026.355 application will be found very quickly. After you click GamesDesktop 026.355 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GamesDesktop 026.355, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 026.355:
- The publisher is: http://ca.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ca_355\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GamesDesktop 026.355.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 026.355, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 026.355 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 026.355 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GamesDesktop 026.355 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 026.355 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 026.355 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 01:36:38.040