GamesDesktop 026.220 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 026.220 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. More info about GAMESDESKTOP can be found here
. Please follow http://ca.gamesdesktop.com
if you want to read more on GamesDesktop 026.220 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_ca_220 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling GamesDesktop 026.220 is "C:\Program Files\gmsd_ca_220\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. GamesDesktop 026.220's primary file takes about 3.13 MB (3283120 bytes) and is named gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
The executable files below are part of GamesDesktop 026.220. They occupy about 7.97 MB (8361640
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.13 MB)
- gmsd_ca_220.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (383.82 KB)
- unins000.exe (689.51 KB)
This data is about GamesDesktop 026.220 version 026.220
When planning to uninstall GamesDesktop 026.220 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove GamesDesktop 026.220:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ca_220
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ca_220\gmsd_ca_220.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_ca_220_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 026.220 is a program by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to remove GamesDesktop 026.220 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GamesDesktop 026.220 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 026.220 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 026.220". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 026.220 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GamesDesktop 026.220 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about GamesDesktop 026.220, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 026.220:
- The software company is: http://ca.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_ca_220\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GamesDesktop 026.220.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 026.220, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 026.220 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 026.220 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 026.220 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 026.220 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 026.220 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 05:43:20.530