GamesDesktop 026.021010140 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 026.021010140 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. You can find out more on GAMESDESKTOP or check for application updates here
. GamesDesktop 026.021010140 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ca_021010140 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for GamesDesktop 026.021010140 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ca_021010140\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is called gamesdesktop_widget.exe and its approximative size is 9.90 MB (10379776 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with GamesDesktop 026.021010140. They occupy about 14.73 MB (15447909
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.90 MB)
- gmsd_ca_021010140.exe (3.57 MB)
- predm.exe (384.01 KB)
- unins000.exe (905.67 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 026.021010140
of GamesDesktop 026.021010140.
GamesDesktop 026.021010140 is a program by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove GamesDesktop 026.021010140 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GamesDesktop 026.021010140 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 026.021010140 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 026.021010140". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 026.021010140 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GamesDesktop 026.021010140 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 026.021010140, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GamesDesktop 026.021010140.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 026.021010140, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 026.021010140 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 026.021010140 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 026.021010140 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 026.021010140 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 026.021010140 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 17:37:46.293