GamesDesktop 026.006010137 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 026.006010137 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Open here
for more information on GAMESDESKTOP. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ca_006010137 folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. GamesDesktop 026.006010137's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ca_006010137\unins000.exe". GamesDesktop 026.006010137's main file takes around 9.90 MB (10379264 bytes) and is named gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
The following executables are installed together with GamesDesktop 026.006010137. They occupy about 14.94 MB (15669501
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.90 MB)
- gmsd_ca_006010137.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (386.91 KB)
- unins000.exe (901.17 KB)
The current web page applies to GamesDesktop 026.006010137 version 026.006010137
GamesDesktop 026.006010137 is an application released by GAMESDESKTOP. Some users choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall GamesDesktop 026.006010137 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase GamesDesktop 026.006010137 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 026.006010137 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 026.006010137". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 026.006010137 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GamesDesktop 026.006010137 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 026.006010137, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GamesDesktop 026.006010137.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 026.006010137, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 026.006010137 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 026.006010137 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GamesDesktop 026.006010137 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 026.006010137 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 026.006010137 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 17:59:57.753