This page is about GamesDesktop 026.005010139 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 026.005010139 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. More info about GAMESDESKTOP can be read here
. You can read more about on GamesDesktop 026.005010139 at http://ca.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 026.005010139 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_ca_005010139 directory, depending on the user's option. GamesDesktop 026.005010139's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\gmsd_ca_005010139\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is called gamesdesktop_widget.exe and occupies 9.90 MB (10379776 bytes).
GamesDesktop 026.005010139 contains of the executables below. They occupy 14.73 MB (15447909
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.90 MB)
- gmsd_ca_005010139.exe (3.57 MB)
- predm.exe (384.01 KB)
- unins000.exe (905.67 KB)
This page is about GamesDesktop 026.005010139 version 026.005010139
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall GamesDesktop 026.005010139 from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk by GamesDesktop 026.005010139's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ca_005010139
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GAMESDESKTOP
Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ca_005010139\gamesdesktop_widget.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ca_005010139\gmsd_ca_005010139.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ca_005010139\predm.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ca_005010139\unins000.dat
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_ca_005010139_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 026.005010139 is an application marketed by GAMESDESKTOP. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall GamesDesktop 026.005010139 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove GamesDesktop 026.005010139 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 026.005010139 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 026.005010139". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 026.005010139 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GamesDesktop 026.005010139 in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 026.005010139, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 026.005010139:
- The publisher is: http://ca.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_ca_005010139\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GamesDesktop 026.005010139.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 026.005010139, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 026.005010139 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 026.005010139 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GamesDesktop 026.005010139 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 026.005010139 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 026.005010139 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 17:30:11.850