GamesDesktop 026.005010039 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 026.005010039 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. More information about GAMESDESKTOP can be seen here
. More information about GamesDesktop 026.005010039 can be found at http://ca.gamesdesktop.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ca_005010039 folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for GamesDesktop 026.005010039 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ca_005010039\unins000.exe". GamesDesktop 026.005010039's main file takes about 9.78 MB (10249872 bytes) and its name is gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
GamesDesktop 026.005010039 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 14.25 MB (14943480
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.78 MB)
- gmsd_ca_005010039.exe (3.80 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 026.005010039
of GamesDesktop 026.005010039.
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall GamesDesktop 026.005010039.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove GamesDesktop 026.005010039:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ca_005010039
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GAMESDESKTOP
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ca_005010039\gamesdesktop_widget.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ca_005010039\predm.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ca_005010039\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ca_005010039\unins000.msg
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_ca_005010039_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 026.005010039 is a program marketed by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase GamesDesktop 026.005010039 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete GamesDesktop 026.005010039 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GamesDesktop 026.005010039 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 026.005010039". The GamesDesktop 026.005010039 application will be found automatically. After you click GamesDesktop 026.005010039 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 026.005010039, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 026.005010039:
- The web site of the application is: http://ca.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ca_005010039\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GamesDesktop 026.005010039.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 026.005010039, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 026.005010039 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 026.005010039 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GamesDesktop 026.005010039 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 026.005010039 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 026.005010039 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 12:10:25.427