GamesDesktop 026.005010011 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 026.005010011 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. Check out here
where you can find out more on GAMESDESKTOP. Click on http://ca.gamesdesktop.com
to get more information about GamesDesktop 026.005010011 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_ca_005010011 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. GamesDesktop 026.005010011's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\gmsd_ca_005010011\unins000.exe". GamesDesktop 026.005010011's main file takes about 9.78 MB (10249872 bytes) and its name is gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
The executables below are part of GamesDesktop 026.005010011. They occupy about 10.45 MB (10959976
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.78 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.46 KB)
The current page applies to GamesDesktop 026.005010011 version 026.005010011
GamesDesktop 026.005010011 is an application by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY solution to remove GamesDesktop 026.005010011 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase GamesDesktop 026.005010011 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 026.005010011 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 026.005010011". The GamesDesktop 026.005010011 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GamesDesktop 026.005010011 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 026.005010011, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 026.005010011:
- The web site of the program is: http://ca.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_ca_005010011\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GamesDesktop 026.005010011.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 026.005010011, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 026.005010011 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 026.005010011 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 026.005010011 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 026.005010011 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 026.005010011 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 18:39:12.943