GamesDesktop 026.002030010 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 026.002030010 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on GAMESDESKTOP. GamesDesktop 026.002030010 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_ca_002030010 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. "C:\Program Files\gmsd_ca_002030010\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall GamesDesktop 026.002030010. gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 9.78 MB (10249872 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in GamesDesktop 026.002030010. They take 14.63 MB (15344016
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.78 MB)
- gmsd_ca_002030010.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (386.91 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.18 KB)
The current page applies to GamesDesktop 026.002030010 version 026.002030010
GamesDesktop 026.002030010 is an application by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove GamesDesktop 026.002030010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 026.002030010 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 026.002030010 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 026.002030010". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 026.002030010 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GamesDesktop 026.002030010 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 026.002030010, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GamesDesktop 026.002030010.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 026.002030010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 026.002030010 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 026.002030010 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GamesDesktop 026.002030010 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 026.002030010 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 026.002030010 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 14:32:07.357