This web page is about GamesDesktop 025.420 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 025.420 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. Check out here
for more info on GAMESDESKTOP. More details about the software GamesDesktop 025.420 can be found at http://us.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 025.420 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_us_420 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for GamesDesktop 025.420 is "C:\Program Files\gmsd_us_420\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 9.79 MB (10260424 bytes) on disk and is labeled gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
The executable files below are part of GamesDesktop 025.420. They take an average of 14.64 MB (15352397
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.79 MB)
- gmsd_us_420.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (385.02 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.67 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 025.420
of GamesDesktop 025.420.
GamesDesktop 025.420 is an application offered by GAMESDESKTOP. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove GamesDesktop 025.420 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GamesDesktop 025.420 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 025.420 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 025.420". The GamesDesktop 025.420 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GamesDesktop 025.420 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 025.420, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 025.420:
- The software company is: http://us.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_us_420\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GamesDesktop 025.420.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 025.420, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 025.420 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 025.420 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GamesDesktop 025.420 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 025.420 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 025.420 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 00:51:43.913