This info is about GamesDesktop 025.394 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 025.394 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. Further information on GAMESDESKTOP can be found here
. Please follow http://us.gamesdesktop.com
if you want to read more on GamesDesktop 025.394 on GAMESDESKTOP's web page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_us_394 folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing GamesDesktop 025.394 is "C:\Program Files\gmsd_us_394\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.12 MB (3274928 bytes) on disk and is called gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
GamesDesktop 025.394 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.98 MB (8369245
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.12 MB)
- gmsd_us_394.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (386.61 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.67 KB)
The current page applies to GamesDesktop 025.394 version 025.394
GamesDesktop 025.394 is a program offered by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase GamesDesktop 025.394 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove GamesDesktop 025.394 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 025.394 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 025.394". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 025.394 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GamesDesktop 025.394 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 025.394, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 025.394:
- The publisher is: http://us.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_us_394\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GamesDesktop 025.394.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 025.394, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 025.394 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 025.394 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GamesDesktop 025.394 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 025.394 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 025.394 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 16:35:41.717