This page contains complete information on how to remove GamesDesktop 025.393 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 025.393 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. You can find out more on GAMESDESKTOP or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to GamesDesktop 025.393 at http://us.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 025.393 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_us_393 directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall GamesDesktop 025.393 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\gmsd_us_393\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named gamesdesktop_widget.exe and occupies 3.12 MB (3274928 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with GamesDesktop 025.393. They occupy about 7.98 MB (8367197
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.12 MB)
- gmsd_us_393.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (386.61 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.67 KB)
This info is about GamesDesktop 025.393 version 025.393
GamesDesktop 025.393 is an application marketed by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase GamesDesktop 025.393 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase GamesDesktop 025.393 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GamesDesktop 025.393 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 025.393". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 025.393 application will be found automatically. When you click GamesDesktop 025.393 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 025.393, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 025.393:
- The web site of the program is: http://us.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_us_393\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GamesDesktop 025.393.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 025.393, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 025.393 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 025.393 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GamesDesktop 025.393 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 025.393 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GamesDesktop 025.393 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 16:21:23.560