GamesDesktop 025.342 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 025.342 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. More information on GAMESDESKTOP can be found here
. Please open http://us.gamesdesktop.com
if you want to read more on GamesDesktop 025.342 on GAMESDESKTOP's web page. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_us_342 directory (same installation drive as Windows). GamesDesktop 025.342's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_us_342\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 3.12 MB (3274928 bytes) on disk and is named gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
GamesDesktop 025.342 contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.97 MB (8357752
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.12 MB)
- gmsd_us_342.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (386.52 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.51 KB)
The current page applies to GamesDesktop 025.342 version 025.342
GamesDesktop 025.342 is an application marketed by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to erase GamesDesktop 025.342 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove GamesDesktop 025.342 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 025.342 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 025.342". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 025.342 program will be found very quickly. When you click GamesDesktop 025.342 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 025.342, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 025.342:
- The software company is: http://us.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_us_342\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GamesDesktop 025.342.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 025.342, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 025.342 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 025.342 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GamesDesktop 025.342 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 025.342 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 025.342 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-22 00:13:32.703