You can find below detailed information on how to remove GamesDesktop 025.182 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 025.182 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. Additional info about GAMESDESKTOP can be seen here
. More information about GamesDesktop 025.182 can be found at http://us.gamesdesktop.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_us_182 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. GamesDesktop 025.182's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\gmsd_us_182\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is named gamesdesktop_widget.exe and its approximative size is 3.13 MB (3283120 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in GamesDesktop 025.182. They take 7.98 MB (8368776
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.13 MB)
- gmsd_us_182.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (383.81 KB)
- unins000.exe (689.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 025.182
of GamesDesktop 025.182.
GamesDesktop 025.182 is a program by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase GamesDesktop 025.182 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall GamesDesktop 025.182 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GamesDesktop 025.182 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 025.182". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 025.182 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GamesDesktop 025.182 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about GamesDesktop 025.182, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 025.182:
- The web site of the application is: http://us.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_us_182\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GamesDesktop 025.182.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 025.182, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 025.182 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 025.182 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 025.182 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 025.182 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GamesDesktop 025.182 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 03:56:19.360