You can find on this page details on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 025.128 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 025.128 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Further information on GAMESDESKTOP can be seen here
. More information about the application GamesDesktop 025.128 can be found at http://us.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 025.128 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_us_128 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling GamesDesktop 025.128 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_us_128\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. GamesDesktop 025.128's main file takes around 3.13 MB (3283120 bytes) and its name is gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
GamesDesktop 025.128 is composed of the following executables which take 7.99 MB (8373557
bytes) on disk:
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.13 MB)
- gmsd_us_128.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (383.82 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.67 KB)
The current web page applies to GamesDesktop 025.128 version 025.128
Several files, folders and registry entries will not be removed when you remove GamesDesktop 025.128 from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall GamesDesktop 025.128:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall GamesDesktop 025.128:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_us_128
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GAMESDESKTOP
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_us_128\gamesdesktop_widget.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_us_128\gmsd_us_128.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_us_128\predm.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_us_128\qwert.txt
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_us_128_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 025.128 is a program released by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall GamesDesktop 025.128 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove GamesDesktop 025.128 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GamesDesktop 025.128 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 025.128". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 025.128 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GamesDesktop 025.128 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 025.128, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 025.128:
- The software company is: http://us.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_us_128\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GamesDesktop 025.128.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 025.128, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 025.128 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 025.128 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 025.128 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 025.128 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 025.128 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-22 03:44:13.150