You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 025.009010240 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 025.009010240 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on GAMESDESKTOP. Usually the GamesDesktop 025.009010240 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_us_009010240 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling GamesDesktop 025.009010240 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_us_009010240\gmsd_us_009010240 - uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 9.90 MB (10375680 bytes) on disk and is called gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
The following executables are contained in GamesDesktop 025.009010240. They take 15.10 MB (15831275
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.90 MB)
- gmsd_us_009010240 - uninstall.exe (868.67 KB)
- gmsd_us_009010240.exe (3.77 MB)
- predm.exe (597.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 025.009010240
of GamesDesktop 025.009010240.
GamesDesktop 025.009010240 is a program released by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove GamesDesktop 025.009010240 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GamesDesktop 025.009010240 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GamesDesktop 025.009010240 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 025.009010240". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 025.009010240 app will be found very quickly. When you click GamesDesktop 025.009010240 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about GamesDesktop 025.009010240, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GamesDesktop 025.009010240.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 025.009010240, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 025.009010240 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 025.009010240 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GamesDesktop 025.009010240 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 025.009010240 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 025.009010240 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 19:59:47.200