GamesDesktop 025.005010040 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 025.005010040 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. You can find out more on GAMESDESKTOP or check for application updates here
. More details about GamesDesktop 025.005010040 can be seen at http://us.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 025.005010040 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_us_005010040 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. GamesDesktop 025.005010040's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\gmsd_us_005010040\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 9.78 MB (10249872 bytes) on disk and is named gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
GamesDesktop 025.005010040 is composed of the following executables which occupy 14.63 MB (15342584
bytes) on disk:
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.78 MB)
- gmsd_us_005010040.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (389.75 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.46 KB)
This page is about GamesDesktop 025.005010040 version 025.005010040
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall GamesDesktop 025.005010040.Folders left behind when you uninstall GamesDesktop 025.005010040:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_us_005010040
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GAMESDESKTOP
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_us_005010040\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_us_005010040\unins000.msg
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_us_005010040_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 025.005010040 is an application released by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall GamesDesktop 025.005010040 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 025.005010040 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GamesDesktop 025.005010040 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 025.005010040". The GamesDesktop 025.005010040 application will be found very quickly. After you select GamesDesktop 025.005010040 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 025.005010040, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 025.005010040:
- The publisher is: http://us.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_us_005010040\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GamesDesktop 025.005010040.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 025.005010040, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 025.005010040 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 025.005010040 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GamesDesktop 025.005010040 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 025.005010040 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 025.005010040 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 14:18:43.700