This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 025.005010039 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 025.005010039 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. You can read more on GAMESDESKTOP or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about GamesDesktop 025.005010039 at http://us.gamesdesktop.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_us_005010039 folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. GamesDesktop 025.005010039's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_us_005010039\unins000.exe". gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 9.78 MB (10249872 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in GamesDesktop 025.005010039. They take 14.63 MB (15342096
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.78 MB)
- gmsd_us_005010039.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (389.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.46 KB)
The current web page applies to GamesDesktop 025.005010039 version 025.005010039
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove GamesDesktop 025.005010039.Directories that were left behind:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall GamesDesktop 025.005010039:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_us_005010039
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GAMESDESKTOP
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_us_005010039\gamesdesktop_widget.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_us_005010039\gmsd_us_005010039.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_us_005010039\predm.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_us_005010039\unins000.dat
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_us_005010039_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 025.005010039 is a program by GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove GamesDesktop 025.005010039 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GamesDesktop 025.005010039 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 025.005010039 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 025.005010039". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 025.005010039 application will be found automatically. When you select GamesDesktop 025.005010039 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GamesDesktop 025.005010039, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 025.005010039:
- The web site of the application is: http://us.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_us_005010039\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GamesDesktop 025.005010039.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 025.005010039, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 025.005010039 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 025.005010039 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GamesDesktop 025.005010039 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 025.005010039 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 025.005010039 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-23 17:53:52.787