This info is about GamesDesktop 025.004010137 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 025.004010137 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Additional info about GAMESDESKTOP can be read here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_us_004010137 folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. GamesDesktop 025.004010137's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\gmsd_us_004010137\unins000.exe". gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the GamesDesktop 025.004010137's main executable file and it takes around 9.90 MB (10379264 bytes) on disk.
GamesDesktop 025.004010137 contains of the executables below. They occupy 14.95 MB (15671549
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.90 MB)
- gmsd_us_004010137.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (386.91 KB)
- unins000.exe (901.17 KB)
This page is about GamesDesktop 025.004010137 version 025.004010137
GamesDesktop 025.004010137 is a program marketed by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall GamesDesktop 025.004010137 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete GamesDesktop 025.004010137 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 025.004010137 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 025.004010137". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 025.004010137 program will be found automatically. After you click GamesDesktop 025.004010137 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 025.004010137, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GamesDesktop 025.004010137.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 025.004010137, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 025.004010137 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 025.004010137 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 025.004010137 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 025.004010137 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 025.004010137 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 16:15:56.417