This page contains complete information on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 025.004010133 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 025.004010133 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. More data about GAMESDESKTOP can be read here
. GamesDesktop 025.004010133 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_us_004010133 directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing GamesDesktop 025.004010133 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_us_004010133\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. GamesDesktop 025.004010133's main file takes about 9.90 MB (10379776 bytes) and is called gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
GamesDesktop 025.004010133 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 14.82 MB (15538541
bytes) on disk:
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.90 MB)
- gmsd_us_004010133.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (387.02 KB)
- unins000.exe (770.67 KB)
This data is about GamesDesktop 025.004010133 version 025.004010133
GamesDesktop 025.004010133 is a program marketed by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase GamesDesktop 025.004010133 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GamesDesktop 025.004010133 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 025.004010133 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 025.004010133". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 025.004010133 app will be found very quickly. After you select GamesDesktop 025.004010133 in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 025.004010133, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GamesDesktop 025.004010133.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 025.004010133, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 025.004010133 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 025.004010133 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 025.004010133 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 025.004010133 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 025.004010133 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 12:38:10.597