This page contains complete information on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 025.004010133 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 025.004010133 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. More data about GAMESDESKTOP can be read here
. GamesDesktop 025.004010133 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_us_004010133 directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing GamesDesktop 025.004010133 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_us_004010133\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. GamesDesktop 025.004010133's main file takes about 9.90 MB (10379776 bytes) and is called gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
GamesDesktop 025.004010133 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 14.82 MB (15538541
bytes) on disk:
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.90 MB)
- gmsd_us_004010133.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (387.02 KB)
- unins000.exe (770.67 KB)
This data is about GamesDesktop 025.004010133 version 025.004010133
GamesDesktop 025.004010133 is a program marketed by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase GamesDesktop 025.004010133 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GamesDesktop 025.004010133 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 025.004010133 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 025.004010133". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 025.004010133 app will be found automatically. When you click GamesDesktop 025.004010133 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GamesDesktop 025.004010133, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GamesDesktop 025.004010133.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 025.004010133, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 025.004010133 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 025.004010133 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 025.004010133 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 025.004010133 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 025.004010133 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-07 12:38:10.597