This page contains detailed information on how to remove GamesDesktop 024.244 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 024.244 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. Check out here
where you can get more info on GAMESDESKTOP. More information about GamesDesktop 024.244 can be found at http://ar.gamesdesktop.com
. Usually the GamesDesktop 024.244 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_ar_244 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing GamesDesktop 024.244 is "C:\Program Files\gmsd_ar_244\unins001.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. GamesDesktop 024.244's main file takes around 385.77 KB (395024 bytes) and its name is predm.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside GamesDesktop 024.244. They occupy about 1.74 MB (1827786
bytes) on disk.
- predm.exe (385.77 KB)
- unins001.exe (699.59 KB)
This web page is about GamesDesktop 024.244 version 024.244
GamesDesktop 024.244 is a program offered by GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall GamesDesktop 024.244 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall GamesDesktop 024.244 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 024.244 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 024.244". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 024.244 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GamesDesktop 024.244 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 024.244, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 024.244:
- The publisher is: http://ar.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_ar_244\unins001.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GamesDesktop 024.244.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 024.244, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 024.244 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 024.244 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 024.244 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 024.244 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 024.244 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 17:22:41.840