GamesDesktop 024.228 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 024.228 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. Open here
where you can find out more on GAMESDESKTOP. More info about the application GamesDesktop 024.228 can be seen at http://ar.gamesdesktop.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ar_228 folder (same installation drive as Windows). GamesDesktop 024.228's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ar_228\unins000.exe". GamesDesktop 024.228's main file takes around 9.79 MB (10260424 bytes) and is named gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
GamesDesktop 024.228 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 14.64 MB (15352829
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.79 MB)
- gmsd_ar_228.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (385.02 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.59 KB)
This page is about GamesDesktop 024.228 version 024.228
GamesDesktop 024.228 is an application marketed by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Some people choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove GamesDesktop 024.228 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete GamesDesktop 024.228 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 024.228 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 024.228". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 024.228 program will be found very quickly. After you click GamesDesktop 024.228 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 024.228, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 024.228:
- The publisher is: http://ar.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ar_228\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GamesDesktop 024.228.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 024.228, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 024.228 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 024.228 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GamesDesktop 024.228 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 024.228 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 024.228 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 05:43:27.543