GamesDesktop 022.126 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 022.126 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. More data about GAMESDESKTOP can be found here
. You can read more about about GamesDesktop 022.126 at http://cl.gamesdesktop.com
. Usually the GamesDesktop 022.126 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_cl_126 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for GamesDesktop 022.126 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_cl_126\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled gamesdesktop_widget.exe and it has a size of 9.79 MB (10263696 bytes).
GamesDesktop 022.126 is composed of the following executables which take 14.64 MB (15346616
bytes) on disk:
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.79 MB)
- gmsd_cl_126.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (386.38 KB)
- unins000.exe (689.46 KB)
The current page applies to GamesDesktop 022.126 version 022.126
GamesDesktop 022.126 is an application released by GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase GamesDesktop 022.126 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete GamesDesktop 022.126 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 022.126 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 022.126". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 022.126 application will be found very quickly. After you select GamesDesktop 022.126 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 022.126, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 022.126:
- The software company is: http://cl.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_cl_126\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GamesDesktop 022.126.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 022.126, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 022.126 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 022.126 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GamesDesktop 022.126 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 022.126 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GamesDesktop 022.126 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 00:08:31.823