You can find below details on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 021.270 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 021.270 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. Further information on GAMESDESKTOP can be seen here
. More details about GamesDesktop 021.270 can be found at http://mx.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 021.270 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_mx_270 folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing GamesDesktop 021.270 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_mx_270\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 9.79 MB (10263184 bytes) on disk.
GamesDesktop 021.270 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 14.63 MB (15345152
bytes) on disk:
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.79 MB)
- gmsd_mx_270.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (386.73 KB)
- unins000.exe (689.46 KB)
This info is about GamesDesktop 021.270 version 021.270
GamesDesktop 021.270 is an application marketed by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase GamesDesktop 021.270 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase GamesDesktop 021.270 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GamesDesktop 021.270 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 021.270". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 021.270 app will be found very quickly. After you click GamesDesktop 021.270 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 021.270, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 021.270:
- The web site of the application is: http://mx.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_mx_270\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GamesDesktop 021.270.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 021.270, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 021.270 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 021.270 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 021.270 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 021.270 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GamesDesktop 021.270 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 18:00:34.807