You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 021.263 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 021.263 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Open here
where you can find out more on GAMESDESKTOP. Detailed information about GamesDesktop 021.263 can be found at http://mx.gamesdesktop.com
. Usually the GamesDesktop 021.263 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_mx_263 directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files\gmsd_mx_263\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove GamesDesktop 021.263. GamesDesktop 021.263's main file takes around 3.12 MB (3274416 bytes) and its name is gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
The following executables are installed beside GamesDesktop 021.263. They occupy about 7.96 MB (8351584
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.12 MB)
- gmsd_mx_263.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (386.55 KB)
- unins000.exe (689.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 021.263
of GamesDesktop 021.263.
GamesDesktop 021.263 is a program by GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove GamesDesktop 021.263 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove GamesDesktop 021.263 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 021.263 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 021.263". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 021.263 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GamesDesktop 021.263 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 021.263, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 021.263:
- The web site of the application is: http://mx.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_mx_263\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GamesDesktop 021.263.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 021.263, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 021.263 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 021.263 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GamesDesktop 021.263 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 021.263 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 021.263 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 20:57:58.793