You can find below details on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 021.211 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 021.211 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Go over here
for more info on GAMESDESKTOP. You can get more details on GamesDesktop 021.211 at http://mx.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 021.211 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_mx_211 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. GamesDesktop 021.211's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_mx_211\unins000.exe". gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the GamesDesktop 021.211's main executable file and it takes approximately 3.12 MB (3274416 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of GamesDesktop 021.211. They take about 7.97 MB (8358512
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.12 MB)
- gmsd_mx_211.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (384.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 021.211
of GamesDesktop 021.211.
GamesDesktop 021.211 is a program by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove GamesDesktop 021.211 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete GamesDesktop 021.211 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 021.211 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 021.211". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 021.211 app will be found automatically. After you click GamesDesktop 021.211 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 021.211, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 021.211:
- The publisher is: http://mx.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_mx_211\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GamesDesktop 021.211.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 021.211, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 021.211 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 021.211 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 021.211 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 021.211 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GamesDesktop 021.211 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 15:32:46.043