This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 021.20 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 021.20 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. Open here
for more details on GAMESDESKTOP. More data about the app GamesDesktop 021.20 can be found at http://mx.gamesdesktop.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_mx_20 directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall GamesDesktop 021.20 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_mx_20\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled unins000.exe and its approximative size is 691.18 KB (707768 bytes).
The executable files below are part of GamesDesktop 021.20. They occupy about 691.18 KB (707768
bytes) on disk.
This page is about GamesDesktop 021.20 version 021.20
GamesDesktop 021.20 is an application offered by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase GamesDesktop 021.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GamesDesktop 021.20 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 021.20 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 021.20". The GamesDesktop 021.20 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GamesDesktop 021.20 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 021.20, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 021.20:
- The software company is: http://mx.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_mx_20\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GamesDesktop 021.20.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 021.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 021.20 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 021.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 021.20 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 021.20 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 021.20 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 19:16:38.207