This info is about GamesDesktop 021.145 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 021.145 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Take a look here
for more details on GAMESDESKTOP. You can read more about on GamesDesktop 021.145 at http://mx.gamesdesktop.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_mx_145 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling GamesDesktop 021.145 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_mx_145\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. unins000.exe is the GamesDesktop 021.145's primary executable file and it takes around 689.51 KB (706056 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in GamesDesktop 021.145. They take 689.51 KB (706056
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about GamesDesktop 021.145 version 021.145
GamesDesktop 021.145 is an application by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase GamesDesktop 021.145 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase GamesDesktop 021.145 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 021.145 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 021.145". The GamesDesktop 021.145 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GamesDesktop 021.145 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 021.145, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 021.145:
- The web site of the program is: http://mx.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_mx_145\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GamesDesktop 021.145.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 021.145, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 021.145 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 021.145 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 021.145 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 021.145 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GamesDesktop 021.145 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 23:30:38.030